Little donkey music lesson teaching design (selected 3 articles)
In the actual teaching activities of teaching workers, it may be necessary to write teaching design. The teaching design generally includes teaching goals and teaching difficulties. , Teaching methods, teaching procedures and time allocation. How should the instructional design be written? The following is the little donkey music teaching design compiled by the editor (selected 3 articles), I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. Learn to sing the song "Little Donkey" and experience the happiness brought about by the harmonious coexistence of animals and people.
2. Learn music knowledge: the direction of the sound, can create short short phrases with a clear direction of the sound, and deepen the experience of the melodic midrange through the hand signal when learning to sing the music.
3. Introduce animal-related scenes and sounds into teaching, allowing students to learn music in natural, relaxing and enjoyable activities.
Key points of teaching: Learn to sing songs and understand music knowledge
Difficulties in teaching:Learn to sing the first sentence Music score
1. Import and preparation of singing state
1. Voice state, breathing exercise
The tiger screamed, surprised, opened his mouth to inhale to the waist, hold it, and exhale
2. Adjacent sound exercises
The little squirrel jumps the steps
2. Music knowledge: the direction of music
1. We saw a bird practicing flying on the grass, you think it is flying from a low place to a high place What? Or do you fly from high to low? (I can’t hear it, I’ll sing it as I simulate it)
2. Teacher Xu used three tones of 135 to simulate the scene of a bird flying upwards. In the music, the sound goes from low to high. We call this kind of tone upward. (Blackboard: ↗Upward) I can also use a few upward notes 356 to sing a song that shows birds flying upwards. Everyone sing to the piano together. You can also use some upward notes to sing different upward flying birds. Song?
1. Listen to this melody sung by the teacher, how do you think the bird is flying this time?
2. Yes, this time the bird flies from a high place to a low place. In the music, the sound progresses from high to low. This kind of sound direction is called downward. (Blackboard: ↙Upward) I can also use a few downward notes 653 to sing songs that show birds flying downwards. Can you also use some downward notes to sing different downward flying songs for birds?
Homophony repeated: How did the bird fly this time? (Flying horizontally, the sound does not change in height, and it is repeated on one sound. The direction of this sound, we become the same sound repeated on the blackboard: → homophone anti-corruption) This time, the teacher added difficulty to your creation and asked to use XXXX|X-|| Let’s pat this rhythm first. The teacher will first compile the song of the bird flying horizontally, 5555|5—||Can you also compose different songs of the bird flying horizontally?
2. Rhythm practice
Listen, there is such a sound, what animal do you think is coming?
Can you imitate the rhythm of this animal walking?
What notes are there in this rhythm? (Eighth note)
3. Learn to sing the song "Little Donkey"
1. Learn the first line of music score
The teacher uses this to have a lot of eighth notes I created a melody with the rhythm of, look here, let’s take a beat and sing along with the teacher.
Sing to the piano again. (The little teacher points to the blackboard)
Can you find the sound of the'in this phrase?
Let us follow the soundLet’s sing the music score again. This time I don’t beat the horns, but use the voice to show the sound direction.
2. Familiar with the whole music score
This rhythm with many eighth notes gradually forms a music score for a song, let’s take a look, are there many eighth notes? Can anyone point it out?
Well, there is another feature of this score. Some phrases in it are similar. Here are four phrases, 1234. The teacher wants to test your listening skills. Which phrases can you hear? Is it similar?
The thug solitaire sings. Teachers and students sing: students one, three sentences, teacher two, four sentences
Teach to sing the second sentence of breathing, the fourth sentence of 333333
Try to sing with the teacher’s beater horn The whole song. The teacher and students will sing the second time, and the students will follow the teacher.
3. Read the lyrics
After learning the music score for so long, do you want to know what song it is?
This is a Beijing children's song "Little Donkey". Please listen carefully. What is interesting about this song?
Teacher Fan Chang
The student answered. Did he say this, let's watch the video? Notice, what special word did I use when I fell into the mud?
Teachers and students learn; Guruuruurugururuuru I fell into the mud.
Read the lyrics. Use castanets. Prompt to breathe before the third sentence first.
What kind of tone should I use to sing when listening to fan singing?
Sing silently and imagine that you can sing as nicely as him.
Sing, deal with.
Fourth, consolidate and expand
Join the action, join the momentum accompaniment.
1. To guide the children to look at the rhythm spectrum and shoot correctly Corresponding to the rhythm, and under the guidance of the teacher’s singing, accurately express the strength, weakness, and severity of the rhythm and other musical elements.
2. Cultivate children's desire to perform.
3. Through the "Little Donkey" game performance, let children learn to share space and enjoy the joy of playing with their peers.
Key points and difficulties in teaching
1. Let children learn songs.
2. Let children learn to perform songs.
3. Let children learn to play 2/4 rhythm.
Preparation for the activity
1. A picture of the donkey
2. An electronic organ
3 , "Little Donkey" song score
4. Appreciate the "Smart Avanti" feature film, let children experience the profound feelings of Avanti towards Little Donkey in the film, and understand the Uyghur people's dress and customs habit.
5. One tape recorder
1. Start link
(1), Beat practice (2/4 beat)
(2), through the appreciation of the "Smart Avanti" cartoon, lead to the topic "Little Donkey"
(3), for children Ask questions to deepen children's understanding of the ethnic style and characteristics of Xinjiang Uyghurs.
2. Basic link
(1) The teacher demonstrates singing songs twice.
(2), teach singing songs twice.
(3) Teachers and children sing to the music once.
(4) Divide the toddler into two parts, one for singing and the other for tempo.
(5), learn the song performance of "Little Donkey".
(6), Perform "Little Donkey" through different forms
3. The end part
Children and teachers learn to ride a donkey and leave the classroom.
1. Familiar with the melody and style of music, learn to sing music " Little donkey".
2. Exercise the hand-eye coordination of young children.
3. Experience the warm and cheerful emotions of the music and express them with actions.
4. Able to sing accurate tunes, articulate clearly, and sing boldly in front of the group.
5. Promote body movement through dance activities.
Key points and difficulties in teaching
Children learn this song, understand the mood of the donkey, and express how the owner of the donkey was thrown by body language
1 Hand-made a donkey
2 Create a game environment where "the donkey goes out to eat grass".
3 Organ Music Pu
First, start with a conversation.
"Spring is here, and the weather is getting warmer and warmer. Children also need to go outside often to bask in the sun. Don't believe me, you see, the little donkey and his owner are on the grass with the sun.
2. Be familiar with the lyrics, learn to say the lyrics.
1. Teachers read the lyrics, and children are familiar with them. "Now let me tell the story of the little donkey!"
2. Children read the lyrics together.
"Our children also learn the story of the donkey, let’s talk about it, and listen to whoever says it best! "(Children tell the lyrics 2-3 times, the teacher encourages them at the right time)
Third, be familiar with the melody.
1. "I have a little donkey, I never ride it!" "
2. "Come with me if you want to learn!" "(Children sing the melody again)
3. "I am a cute little donkey. The owner has an opinion on me, saying that I am running too slow. I think I should cheer and watch me run now. Is it fast? You can come with me! "(The teacher and the children quickly hum the melody together)
4. "The master also said that I ran too fast. Can you help me make me run too fast and not slow, so that everyone likes it? Where's your little donkey? "(Hum the melody once at a medium speed)
Fourth, guide the children to learn to sing songs with a brisk voice.
"I'm so happy, I am now a cute girl with the help of children Owner of the little donkey, I was happily singing while holding the whip! "(The teacher sings a song).
"The little donkey on the grass is really real. I haha can't be too busy alone. You guys can help me too. Happy? If you’re happy, you can sing along with the donkey!” (Children sing a song several times collectively, the teacher encourages them in due time, and invites individual children to come up and sing it)
The children answer freely, and the teacher shows the donkey operation: "Listen, see When it comes to making any sound, use your small mouth to learn! "(Papa Papa) "Let’s talk about it together, Papa Papa..."
The teacher hums the melody slowly so that the children can initially perceive the content of the song.
Finally , Combined with the role game in my class, please choose the props of your choice and perform in roles.
【Little donkey music lesson teaching design (selected 3 articles)】Related articles:
1. Music class experience sound teaching design
2. Small class music class teaching design
3. Primary school music classroom teaching design
4. Middle school music class teaching design ( General 3 articles)
5. High-efficiency music classroom teaching design
6. Music class "Picking the mountain" teaching design sample
7. Music class "Outing" Instructional design
8. Instructional design for music class "On the Grassland" (selected 3 articles)